Designed with the motorcyclist in mind, the Main Console is water, shock, and vibration resistant. It features oversized buttons for ease of use with riding gloves. Its large, angled, top-positioned LCD optimizes viewing from all riding positions and is easily viewable in direct sunlight.
The Main Console is designed to be used with the TPX Wireless Headset or TPX Visual Alert. It is powered directly from the motorcycle’s battery with the included Wiring Harness. The harness has a 3.5mm mono auxiliary-out jack for integration with other audio or communication systems. Mounting is easily achieved with one of Adaptiv’s many bike-specific mounts. Alternatively, it can be mounted to most third-party mounts with the included Universal Mount Adapter Plate and hardware.
The Main Console detects all police radar and laser bands and is certified by Speed Measurement Labs, an independent laboratory considered by many to be the leader in the field of radar detector testing.
• Exceptional Radar and Laser Detection
• Water Resistant Construction
• Shock and Vibration Resistant Design
• Oversize, Backlit Control Buttons
• Angled, Backlit, Daylight Visible LCD
• Quick Release mounting mechanism
• Compatible with other Communication or Audio Systems
• Simple Installation
Included in the Main Console:
• TPX Main Console
• Visual Alert
• Wiring Harness
• Universal Mount Adapter Plate with Hardware and Double Sided Adhesive Tape
• Zip Ties