HJC RPS-10 Mugello Helmets are DOT approved for US highway use, and come with a soft moisture wick interior that can be removed. HJC R-Pha 10 Mugello Helmets feature a maximum venting system for total air flow through and out of the helmet. Check out the HJC RPS-10 Mugello Helmet at Compacc.com today.
HJC RPS-10 Mugello Helmetsare a huge upgrade to the FS-15 Helmets. They have new venting that has adjustable dials with about 10 setting. The new HJC RPS-10 shields are new and now have a improved locking mechanism for these HJC helmets. The RPS-10 Helmets will be worn by most HJC Helmet Racers in World superbike and MotoGP. At this point they are Top Secret and will be new for 2010 and maybe not till early 2011. Available in HJC RPS-10 Solids, HJC RPS-10 Graphics and Racer Replicas that will probably be worn by Ben Spies in MotoGP. We will have them on Sale and discounted as soon as we know more, so book mark this page and stay tuned. We always have the Lowest prices on Helmets and the new HJC RPS-10 Motorcycle Helmet will be no exception.
• HJC RPS-10 Advanced lightweight P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) fiberglass composite shell for superior fit, performance and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• HJC RPS-10 Adjustable maximum airflow top vents with variable control dials work with the 'ACS' Advanced Channeling Ventilation System to provide full front to back airflow. Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside of our advanced wind tunnel have resulted in extremely smooth airflow both inside and outside. The reward is low wind resistance and maximum ventilation.
• HJC RPS-10 Comfortable SilverCool Plus® interior is removable, moisture-wicking and odor-free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
• HJC RPS-10 uses the ( HJ-20 shield )Optically-superior Pinlock®prepared 2D flat racing faceshield features our innovative center one-touch open/close locking system for an extremely secure seal.
• The HJC RPS-10 has a RapidFireII Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation when timing is critical.
RPS-10 Helmets Typical Weight:
XS-S : Approximately 1,400g
M-L : Approximately 1,460g
XL-2XL : Approximately 1,500g
HJC utilizes industry-leading CAD 3D modeling programs to design helmets that are lightweight, aerodynamic and extremely comfortable. HJC R&D specialists utilize a state-of-the-art continuous single return atmospheric wind tunnel to fine-tune the aerodynamics of every helmet they make. Designs are constantly being evaluated to reduce noise and turbulence while enhancing airflow through the vents and improving overall comfort. Every HJC helmet model is subjected to some of the toughest, most intensive scientific impact testing in the industry. Our helmets are tested in a wide variety of impacts, under extreme temperature conditions from -4º to 122º F, to ensure optimum performance in any riding scenario.