Packaging and Product Eligibility Requirements for Return/Exchanges
You can return any new, unused, non-special order and unaltered item within 30 business days for either a 100% store credit or refund to the original method of payment. If your product / package meets these requirements below, please visit our returns/exchanges page for details on how to quickly and easily complete your return. ( exceptions are listed below, like electrical items )
We want you to be satisfied!
We are always happy to answer any question you have. If you have a problem and are not satisfied please call and ask for one of our customer service representatives. Their job is to Help You!!
In order to keep costs low and provide the best service, we have some simple rules to follow for returns or exchanges. We are very fair with returns/exchanges, but please do not try to take advantage of this. We can almost always help, if you take care of the product and do not destroy the packaging. If you damage the product and/or packaging we are not going to be able to help.
Please do not order multiple sizes and colors with the intent to return most or all of the order. This is very expensive and makes it very hard for us to keep such open policies. If you are unsure, Please give us a call and we will help you narrow down your selection and find the best choices. In order to ensure we can help with a return/exchange please package your product well. Returns not in an outside container (excludes black wall tires) or insufficiently packaged will be refused!
NO RESTOCKING FEES
You can return any new, unused, non-special order and unaltered item within 30 business days for either a 100% store credit or refund to the original method of payment. (must meet refund/returns requirements)
Blemished / Damaged / Used Items
- Any merchandise that shows signs of being used will not be accepted.
- Do not ride in your helmet, try to mount parts and then try to return/exchange them.
- If any item is returned dirty, smelly, scuffed, pet hair, make-up, smoky, etc. It is not in NEW condition and cannot be returned.
- Do not walk outside in your boots ( we recommend carpet only ). They will get scuffed and cannot be returned.
- Merchandise that has been "taken out for a ride" is used
- If your return/exchange shows ANY SIGN of use, it is not New, it is USED and cannot be returned
- We only sell new products. So, we naturally cannot take back USED or Blemished gear/parts for return or exchange. We have found forums, Ebay and Craig's list are good outlets for selling your used and unwanted gear & parts.
Packaging and Tags
- Any item(s) shipped back without the outside shipping container will be refused. Please package your return carefully.
- All apparel must be in the original/equivalent plastic bag. Otherwise the cardboard will scuff or damage the garment and it will be returned to the customer.
- ALWAYS!! Put helmets inside the protective sack, then inside MFG box and then inside another protective box with sufficient packaging ( just like we sent it ). If not, the helmet and/or package will come back damaged and will be returned to the customer.
- Make sure that return/exchange merchandise is placed in a shipping carton so that the actual product packaging is not damaged, labeled or marked on. For example: DO NOT affix a shipping label directly on a helmet box. It will damage the packaging and the product will be returned to the customer.
- Product returned with missing / damaged tags, packaging, etc with either be returned to the customer or may be subject to up to a 50% processing fee to recondition the merchandise for resale.
Parts, Tires and Tools
- Tools that have been removed from their packaging are not returnable
- Open box Exhaust systems are non-returnable
- All parts which show ANY sign of attempting installation or installation are not returnable
- Due to additional shipping cost on oversize or heavy items: Givi, Tires, batteries, large windshields, heavy and oversized items have built in $10 to $30 each in oversized shipping. The oversized shipping fee will be deducted from any credit/refund available.
Installed or Open box electrical items can not be returned ( if it is DOA or not working right, it will be handled through warranty )
No Returns or Exchanges on..
- Used, Damaged or Blemished merchandise
- Exhausts, bodywork, under tails, huggers, etc.
- Face shields / Visors which show any signs of attempted installation
- Special order items
- Open box electrical items
Still have some questions about an Existing order or Returns and Exchange?
No problem. Please email us or can call us at 800-543-8208 during business hours for help.