The $1000 Competition Accessories College Scholarship Fund
Why 2 wheels are better than 4!
We love motorcycles and also believe in the benefits of a higher education. Lets face it, College can be both very expensive and very fun. So, we have decided to start a $1000 Scholarship program designed to help out our fellow 2 ( or 3 ) wheel motorcyclist enjoy the ride a little more! Best part is, if you win the $1000 scholarship, it is all your money.. No restrictions! Use the $1000 how you want.
If you are a current college student and have a motorcycle, can-am or other type of 2/3 wheel vehicle at school, this is designed for you! Entering is Easy! We want to hear why you prefer two wheels over 4! Just type up and send us an essay about the advantages and disadvantages of owning a motorcycle instead of a car as a college student. We aren't going to burden you with a ton of rules or ask for a certain font or line spacing, but we are going to be picking our favorite article for the one thousand dollar prize, so give it your best shot! Entering is easy!
Let us give you a $1000! (if you are the winner of course!)
Deadline for Entry is March 10th, 2014
Winner will be chosen March 15th, 2014
Just a couple guidelines for your entry!
- All entries must be original, and will be checked for duplication. If an article is discovered to be a copy, we will remove your entry.
- 1st Entry : Email a formatted article in an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Google Docs or Word docs are preferred.
- 2nd Entry: Post the essay on your own site and submit the URL to email@example.com. To verify that this essay was indeed intended for entry into the scholarship, please note the Motorcycle Scholarship Page and url somewhere on your posted article.
- You must be currently enrolled in college classes
- Include a picture of you and your bike on campus for bonus points! You could be featured on our blog, facebook, twitter, or other social media.
Q/A Section: ( send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Question: Is your scholarship open for graduate students? ( Pat F. - Capital University )
Answer: YES! It most certainly does.. We don't care if you currently enrolled in a Undergrad, Graduate or Technical College. We just want to create a way to help out with school expenses for our fellow riders and customers. ( Jamie - Owner )