The TourMaster Transition 3 Jacket is the latest in a series that has steadily grown in popularity over the years, and for good reason. The Tour Master Transition 3 retains all of the features that made the Transition 2 popular, and polishes off what was already a great jacket. The Transition 3 jacket includes more reflective material, as well as a finer finish on the materials and seams.
- 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for increased nighttime visibility
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Collar anchor prevents flapping
- Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation
- Durable 2-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Wide reflective strip across back & chest, reflective sleeve piping, reflective lower take-up strap panel, Phoslite® material panels and reflective rear triangle increase night time visibility
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g poly fill insulation
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
- Jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Check out our Tourmaster Transition 3 Jacket Video Review below!