The New Shoei Neotec Helmet has just been released in the US. As with all modular helmets the Neotec will be a DOT certified helmet and come with some great upgrades over the Multitec. We will have a complete Shoei Neotec Helmet review and will do an in-depth comparison of the Shoei Neotec vs. Shoei Multitec once we have them in our hands. The Neotec will not be a replacement for the Multitec, just another option along side it. The long awaited Shoei Neotec Helmet is an all new modular helmet from the popular Japanese manufacturer. The Shoei Neotec features an internal sun visor system, a first for Shoei. Rather than compromise the thickness of the EPS liner, the Shoei Neotec actually has a special cavity built into the shell, keeping the helmet as safe as possible.
- New Internal Sun visor with no sacrifice in safety
- 276% improved ventilation compared to the Multitec
- 100% stainless steel Micro Ratched System (replaces d-ring)
- Stainless steel components within pivot locking system
- AIM 5-ply shock absorbent fiber shell
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- New Fully Removable interior (multitec is not)
- New optimized vent design to increase noise-reduction
- Smart Flip Chin bar, that shuts flush and is easy opening
- New CNS-1 Shield is wider and taller than previous shield
- 3 different size shells
- 3 D comfort liner provides a better fit vs. the multitec
- Ear pads to reduce the internal noise
- Includes a breath guard and a chin curtain
- Integrated spoiler
- Integrated “Vortex Generator” provides active noise cancelling
Check out our Shoei Neotec Helmet Video Review below!
Here are several images of the new Shoei Neotec.
Check out our Shoei Neotec vs Multitec Helmet Comparison Video!
Here’s a Customer Review From: User qorray
“I just got my Shoei Neotec 2/24. For comparison the only other modular helmet I’ve owned is the Nolan N102 for the last 3 years. Great first ride today, probably 50 miles city/highway. The Neotec is a lot lighter than the N102. Wind noise is also greatly reduced, this helmet is quiet. Medium fit my head like a glove. The US version will come with the D-ring, which is what I got. I’m indifferent as to the buckle or D-ring. I did get used to the micro lock on the N102. One word for ventilation on the Neotec… Awesome, no comparison to the N102. Finish for both helmets is excellent. Price is expensive but you get what you pay for. I would have tried the Nolan N104 before the Neotec except Nolan put the internal visor switch on the bottom of the helmet were I would put my scala rider G4, mic wont reach. Neotec was about 200 more. Well worth the money in my opinion. 5 stars in my opinion for my first Shoei, would buy again.”