New for 2012 the Transition 2 jacket is being updated and is now being replaced by the Tourmaster Transition 3 Motorcycle Jackets. The Transition jacket by Tourmaster is perfectly suited for everyday riding and long range touring.. Based on the features and pictures available, it looks like all the features we loved about the Transition 2 are carried over to the Tourmaster Transition 3.0 Jacket. Plus, they have upgraded the materials, pockets and vents. You get upgraded pipe-line ventilation system, which includes shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents and rear exit vents. All of which will ensure you have ample air when riding. The 2012 Transition jacket looks to have more reflective phoslite strips to increase visibility at nighttime. Add in the removable liner, waterproof/breathable liner and the number of pockets you get a great jacket for under $200. The Transition 2 was a best seller, so we are sure the Tourmaster Transition 3 will certainly be liked by fellow Motorcycle riders.
The suggest retail is $209.99, but you can buy it now on sale at Competition Accessories for just $188.99, plus you get 5% Comp-A® Cash Back.
Check out the features below..
Tourmaster Transition 3 Jacket Features:
• 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for increased nighttime visibility
• Waterproof, breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
• Collar anchor prevents flapping
• Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents, rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation
• Durable 2-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
• Wide reflective strip across back & chest, reflective sleeve piping, reflective lower take-up strap panel, Phoslite® material panels and reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
• Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple density back protector
• Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g poly fill insulation
• Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
• Jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included