The New Shoei Neotec Helmet has just been released in the US. As with all modular helmets the Neotec will be a DOT certified helmet and come with some great upgrades over the Multitec. We will have a complete Shoei Neotec Helmet review and will do an in-depth comparison of the Shoei Neotec vs. Shoei Multitec once we have them in our hands. The Neotec will not be a replacement for the Multitec, just another option along side it.
- New Internal Sun visor with no sacrifice in safety
- 276% improved ventilation compared to the Multitec
- 100% stainless steel Micro Ratched System (replaces d-ring)
- Stainless steel components within pivot locking system
- AIM 5-ply shock absorbent fiber shell
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- New Fully Removable interior (multitec is not)
- New optimized vent design to increase noise-reduction
- Smart Flip Chin bar, that shuts flush and is easy opening
- New CNS-1 Shield is wider and taller than previous shield
- 3 different size shells
- 3 D comfort liner provides a better fit vs. the multitec
- Ear pads to reduce the internal noise
- Includes a breath guard and a chin curtain
- Integrated spoiler
- Integrated “Vortex Generator” provides active noise cancelling
Check out the Shoei Neotec Helmet video from Shoei below!
Here are several images of the new Shoei Neotec.