There are many options when choosing the right trail riding motorcycle, depending upon your personal interest and comfort level. There is a wide variety of bikes to suit your desire, from Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki, to Kawasaki, Husqavarna and BMW: the possibilities are numerous.
Here is a brief list of some of the popular trail riding bikes to check out:
- Durable, comfortable handlebars
- Great power, very light and very reliable
- A 5-speed transmission provides extra flexibility, offering gear ratios suited for various terrains and conditions
- Battery-less fuel injection
- 48 mm inverted suspension for better balanced ride
- Silencer and larger volume spark arrestor for lower noise level
- New integrated routing for the cooling system for better airflow
- Constant damping throughout the entire suspension travel
- Strength-saving electric starter
- All-black, chromoly-reinforced frame with increased rigidity and strength
- Piston is lighter and freer-revving, based on F1 technology
- Adventure-tourer, with sturdy appearance for long spring travel
- Easy handling and extremely tight turning circle.
- Handlebars and rider seat are both adjustable for optimal rider comfort.
- Anti-lock brakes can be switched off for off-road riding
- Comfortable wind protection and 5.8-gallon fuel tank allows for long-ranging adventure touring
- Bodywork includes a large fairing for great wind protection