The Harley Owner’s Group Fly & Ride has partnered with Harley-Davidson to greatly expand their operations. The Fly & Ride program will now operate through Harley-Davidson’s Authorized Rentals at dealers from Alaska to South Africa. H.O.G. members can now take advantage of more than 300 Fly & Ride locations, making it easier to hit the road no matter where you are.
“We’ve taken an extremely popular H.O.G. benefit and made it even better,” said Steve Piehl, Harley-Davidson Director of Customer Experience. “What motorcyclist hasn’t dreamed of riding in far away parts of North America or even other countries? H.O.G. members have access to new-model, low-mileage Harleys at great locations around the world. And, most locations offer 24/7 booking and information through our website.”
Here are some of the benefits that H.O.G. members will be able to get from H-D Authorized Rental locations.
- Exclusive H.O.G./Authorized Rentals keepsake
- Choice of a wider selection of motorcycles, including Tri-Glide™ Ultra Classic
- 24/7 online reservation capability at most locations, or directly through the dealer
- H.O.G. Member Services assistance
- Free use of Harley-Davidson helmet & rain gear
- Free short-term luggage storage
- Minimum age drops to 21 at many locations
- Same-day and one-day reservations now available
Courtesy of AllAboutBikes.com