You hit the point in your racing career when you have to make a decision, keep it on the dirt on make the move to road racing. You have a large investment in your dirt bike and do not think you have the cash to make the move to road racing. BeOn Automotive has created a complete kit to convert your dirt racer into a road racer.
This is a complete turnkey kit to make the transformation, the parts included in this kit:
- Front and rear rims.
- Front and rear tires.
- Full front suspension with clamp, steering axle and supports.
- Full front brake system with radial caliper.
- Performance shock absorber KIT.
- Handlebar system and footrest with shifters of gear box and brakes.
- Full bodywork fairing kit (white gel coat finished) and supports: front and rear cover wheel fenders, front, down, seat, screen and tank cover.
- Digital information display and data acquisition kit.
- Chain and rear gear.
- Screws and the necessary accessories for kit assembly.
- Instruction manual for correct assembly of the bike.
- Aprilia SXV 450/550 version: 2007 – 2011
- Kawasaki KXF 450 version: 2006 – 2010
- KTM SXF 450 version: 2007 – 2010
- Yamaha YZF 450 version: 2007 – 2010
- Honda CRF 450 version: 2005 – 2010
- Suzuki RMZ 450 version: 2008 – 2010
Now all you to do is let your sponsors know you have made the move over to road racing and they should be seeing you on the podium in the next road race. Check out the kits at http://www.450gp.com/EN/
Courtesy of AllAboutBikes.com