Russ Brown is cooking up a sight to be seen, just like Emeril Lagasse, along with the Legendary Buffalo Chip, Loud American Roadhouse and Motoring USA. BAM! The Sturgis Road Show, you heard it right, Sturgis is hitting the road. BAM! April 15, 16 and 17th 2011 in Harrisburg, PA will be the kick off for the this event of events, What can you expect to see at the Sturgis Road show?
- Nightly concerts on “The Legendary Buffalo Chip Main Stage”
- Food and drink all the way from Main Street in Sturgis in the touring Loud American Roadhouse
- Renowned Painter Scott Jacobs featured in an art gallery displaying his work
- Vintage motorcycles and memorabilia presented by the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum
- Iconic Photographer Michael Lichter featured in a photo gallery displaying his work
- Custom Chrome International Bike Show
- Fashion and beauty events
- Educational and entertainment seminars
- Motorcycle Product displays and installation
Almost like going to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota. The tour will extend to key national and international markets in 2012. Keep an eye out as Russ keeps stirring up the pot to see where the road show will land next. Bam!
Written by John Campbell, Courtesy of AllAboutBikes.com